Sunday 6 October 2013

WEBSITE / BLOG INFORMATION



Hi folks, it's me. Who else would it be?

I've recently been on holiday . You may have spotted some of the St Abbs & Coldingham shots I posted previously.

It was great to get away for a week long break. It was also my anniversary of four years marriage to Mhairi. 

Despite a small illness, we both had a terrific time. We've both felt the benefits from getting away from it all and I mean that. 

We stayed at a lighthouse retreat at St.Abbs Head in Berwickshire. One hundred foot cliffs right on the North Sea coast, scary!!

The weather was fantastically tropical for the east coast of Scotland in the month of September.

Now, back home, I've taken time to work on my website. Feel free to drop in, if you're not there already. I've tried to link things all to one place to make life easier for navigating.


One last thing. Find a black moustache anywhere on the website, then give it a click. 
It'll take you somewhere else.

I'll keep you posted!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment