Tuesday 1 October 2013

It's been a while.

I realised it had been a while since I posted anything here, purely because I didn't really get out much with my camera.
So recently my wife Mhairi and I went off on a coastal holiday to stay at a lighthouse.
We had a great time although I got Shingles (don't go there) and we both picked up a cold after a visit to the hospital to get my Shingles looked at.
Anyway, it didn't stop us enjoying our 4th year anniversary.
So here are some pics...

As always - Click on an image if you want to see a larger view.


Coldingham Sands


Pettico Wick Bay at St.Abbs


St.Abbs Head Lighthouse



Pettico Wick Bay



St.Abbs Head

Below are some of the sunrises at St.Abbs Head




Below is a wind farm found just outside Coldingham.


Below are some shots I've reprocessed using more up to date techniques.

 A reprocessed shot of a boat on the Isle of Lewis

 A reprocessed shot of North Carr Lightship, Victoria Dock, City Quay, Dundee

 A reprocessed shot of the Forth Bridge.

 A reprocessed shot of a landscape on the Isle of Lewis

A reprocessed shot of the barriers at Arbroath
Finally, here's an image that I reprocessed. But it looked nice but boring. So I added an ostrich. Why? I've got no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment